Welcome

Welcome.

Become part of the circle sharing inspiration for spinning and other fibre crafting. It is a warm and reassuring place, sort of like a favourite chair near a cosy fireside, where beginners and experts come and go as they please. It's a place to share what we know, learn from each other and display what we've created -- while supporting and inspiring each other on the wonderful journey associated with handspinning and wool-related crafts.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Kelly's February Woolly Wednesday

Hi everyone
Still concentrating on spinning up my two Lleyn fleeces. I have almost finished the first one.  Here's a bit to show you.
And just for a little break, I spun up the wool I dyed with madder a couple of months ago. I had two lots. A darker orange and a beige. I spun as singles and then plied the two colours together. I like the result. Not sure what I will do with the yarn yet.  There's enough for a nice little project.
Hope you have all had a great month and now back to that Lleyn for me until it is all spun up!  Looking forward to visiting any other links.  Wishing you a great month ahead.