Welcome

Welcome.

Become part of the circle sharing inspiration for spinning and other fibre crafting. It is a warm and reassuring place, sort of like a favourite chair near a cosy fireside, where beginners and experts come and go as they please. It's a place to share what we know, learn from each other and display what we've created -- while supporting and inspiring each other on the wonderful journey associated with handspinning and wool-related crafts.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Kelly Woolly Wednesday for April 2012

Still making my way through that Lleyn!  I had planned to finish spinning the second fleece but I was way too ambitious.  I have spun up two more bobbins this month.
This is the first fleece spun up - 800g+.
Dawn sent me some of her wonderful grey Zwartble cross which I couldn't wait to spin.  I gave it a very gentle wash, dried it on the line on a warm, sunny spring day and set to it!
 What an incredible spin.  I really loved spinning this wool.  It is fantastic to spin.  Thank you, Dawn!  Can't wait to try the other wool.